Structured Cabling Services
Another provisioned technology attribute which Lock and Tech USA provides from our vast portfolio of services is structured cabling. Structured cabling serves as the vital foundation of a company’s communication system. We are aware and acknowledge that there are intricacies and complexities involved with the installation and maintenance of network communication systems so our technicians are qualified and equipped with expert level experience. Lock And Tech USA is committed to excellence and superb customer service with the structural implementation of the communication systems your company requires. We guarantee you’ll be more than satisfied with our services because we procure systems that prepare you for now and into the future.
Lock And Tech USA follows the guidelines below and provides the following services…
- Entrance Facilities is where the building interfaces with the outside world.
- Equipment Rooms host equipment which serves the users inside the building.
- Telecommunications Rooms are where various telecommunications and data equipment resides, connecting the backbone and horizontal cabling sub-systems.
- Backbone Cabling as the name suggests carries the signals between the entrance facilities, equipment rooms and telecommunications rooms.
- Horizontal Cabling is the wiring from telecommunications rooms to the individual outlets on the floor.
- Work-Area Components connect end-user equipment to the outlets of the horizontal cabling system.
Structured Cabling Installation
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems (eABF)
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Manufacturer certified installers offering OEM-extended warranties
- Cable certification and compliance testing
- Project management services
Structural Design and Consulting
- Structured cabling system design
- Preparation of structured cabling specifications
- Development of bid specifications and RFP packages
- Planning, budgeting and engineering review
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
- Database development for cable management